[p2p-research] [Commoning] Am I missing any commons?

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:27:46 CET 2010

I think it is a bit silly to say that any Commons can meet these criteria,
now or in the future.

That said, I am sure we have been over a great deal of this definition
territory before.

The question is, how explicit can the definition be?  The wide swaths cut by
Michel on this are not even applicable to the digital commons as Diego or
myself would be apt to point out.

This is a complicate intersection of a numer of factors, timescales,
operations, and general systems.

Alex
I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.- Socrates