[p2p-research] Am I missing any commons?

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:14:44 CET 2010

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> a P2P commons would have to consists of:
>
> open and free input, no exclusions or a priori control of contributions
>
> participation in governance by all contributors
>
> universal availability

What do you mean by "no exclusions" and "universal availability" when
speaking of the finite resources in a physical commons?

Are you saying access/admission and use across time must be
unconditional and infinite in duration?

Not everybody can use the oven at once.  How will we schedule and
allocate these material assets?

Or any attempt to schedule or allocate automatically disqualify us
from being either P2P or from being a commons?

Thanks,
Patrick