[p2p-research] Am I missing any commons?

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 00:12:16 CET 2010

Just to clarify, the 5 Commons we are concentrating on in Forward
Foundation (Energy, Food [which is really just energy for people but
needs a distinction], "Thing", Culture, and Access) are focused on by
us because we believe they are central to basic human survival needs.
We don't think they are the "only" commons, but that they are core to
basic human survival.

A working theory (that needs some rigid proof) is that meeting these
basic needs brings people closer to the likelihood of non-violence,
social justice, democracy, and liberty.

Sam Rose
Forward Foundation
Social Synergy