[p2p-research] Fwd: ZNet Daily Commentary: Climate and Political Tipping Points By Ted Glick

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:33:52 CET 2010

On 2/23/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> is this something you can discuss on our blog,
>
> are your sources Eisler/Gambutas, or others?
>
> are you familiar with saharasia of demeo, see
>
> http://www.orgonelab.org/saharasia.htm

I actually got it second hand through Larry Gambone, although I think
he dug pretty heavily into their work.  He's also tied the
cooperator/dominator society and desertification stuff together pretty
closely with Alice Miller's work on childhood development and
authoritarian personalities.  Also relevant is Arthur Silber's
blogging on Alice Miller in his "The Roots of Horror" series.

I might try to put something on this in the queue just to draw more
attention to Gambone's and Silber's work, although I haven't read any
primary scholarship on any of it firsthand.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism