[p2p-research] workshop for social innovation and the development of sustainable architectural services and products.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:22:42 CET 2010

www.obsmurcia.es/tallerinnovacion/

Dear friends I attach the poster  of presentation of

*The workshop for social innovation and the development of sustainable
architectural services and products.*

28 February in Murcia

www.obsmurcia.es/tallerinnovacion/

* *

The workshop aims to show publicly how architecture can generate services
that being social entities can result on architecture products. That´s why
the work topics are very specific and can provide us with information about
a way of doing and thinking architecture differently: the Orchard, the urban
implications of the elderly, horse racing and slow movement, golf and
landscape transformation, the new comfort conditions and our demands of
energy, sea energy or the degradation caused by electricity in the public
space.

I believe the workshop issues coincide, one the one hand, with current
people´s concern and, on the on other hand, with our interest as architects
to show how architecture is aware of this and capable of offering new
answers.

Best

JM

*Jose Maria Torres Nadal*

Dr Arquitecto. Catedratico Proyecto Arquitectura U. de Alicante

+34 965 21 65 52

Paseito Ramiro 8, 2º. 03002 ALICANTE

jm at torresnadal.com   www.torresnadal.com