[p2p-research] Fwd: on the importance of personal servers for the new multi-literate society

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:23:26 CET 2010

Hi Sepp,

thanks, and your approach looks very interesting, let's go for it ..

as for ning or the blog ...

for the blog, certainly, it has 10 times more readers, but there I prefer
you pay attention to the post-dating, i.e. no more than 4 per day; since it
is an infrastructural item, I would also co-publish it on Ning, where I do
not pay attention on post-dating ... I think both reach different publics ..

sorry for confusing madeira with the azores ... back to primary school,
geography class for me <g>