[p2p-research] civic intelligence in haiti

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:06:22 CET 2010

Hi Doug,

Eric Hunting in cc has done some serious thinking about shelter in
post-reconstruction, just in case, amongst other things, a proposal for the
abruzzi region which he could forward (I co-authored, but am not the real
expert)

I have a tag, http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Aid, where I have been
monitoring the use of the internet in disasters, and projects like Ushashadi
etc..

I think Patrick Meyer of the iRevolution blog may be able to help as well;
Nikos is the leading p2p-inspired architect,