[p2p-research] Profit Measures the Payer's lack of Physical Source Ownership

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:22:25 CET 2010

but there is a revival Ryan, just open the newspapers ... in the andean
region, large swaths of India, Nepal, college campuses, fast growth of book
sales, and, notable liberals, such as Attali in France, are re-reading him
and writing influential books on him  .. that doesn't mean he is right, or
that people are repeating the same 'marxisms' as existed pre-1989, but it
means that like Christ and Freud, he's an enduring influence ... we're are
all post-marxists, post-Christians, and post-Freudians ...

it's hard to explain your particular blindness in this regard, unless
perhaps you stayed too long in a libertarian cult, and their enduring
dismissal has stayed with you ... long after  you dismissed these extremist
ideals ... I think it's an emotional rather than an intellectual issue,
since academics and researchers on all sides of the political spectrum, have
to deal with his legacy, to endorse it or critique it, but never to simply
dismiss as you do