[p2p-research] we need your help - creating new open source list of creative eco-techno learning resources - need links, films etc - please distribute - will help lots of people!

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:13:29 CET 2010

Thanks for your reply Vicky.

Yes, we can continue discussing it through email exchanges.

In the mean time, I feel like asking you on this list how you feel it
differs , or how similar it may be, from, for example, what Sam , Paul
Hartzog, and possibly others are doing through setting up

http://forwardfound.org/

I feel there is the possibility for a synthesis of all kinds of projects and
subjects that have been discussed on this list,
and personally I feel more and more that I want to "live" with the people
that want to create such synthesis.