[p2p-research] Hans Rosling, Swedish Statistician Predicts the Exact Date China and India C...

Ryan rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:29:54 CET 2010

  Sent to you by Ryan via Google Reader: Hans Rosling, Swedish
Statistician Predicts the Exact Date China and India Catchup to the
West in Per Capita Income via Next Big Future by noreply at blogger.com
(bw) on 2/13/10
Hans Rosling in a TED Talk discusses the history of individual health
and wealth from 1858 through today and into the future. He discusses
the importance of national sovereignty, which helped Japan from 1858 to
1949 when India and China did not have it. I will give the punchline
date at the end of this article after the video. Spoiler room before
giving the date. Here is the date that Hans Rosling gives - June 27,
2048. I think for China it will be 2044 and for India it will be 2055.

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links,
other content, and more! ]]

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Next Big Future using Google Reader
favorite sites