[p2p-research] we need your help - creating new open source list of creative eco-techno learning resources - need links, films etc - please distribute - will help lots of people!

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:22:40 CET 2010

Hi Vicky, ( cc: nomad base <http://nomadbase.org/> , traveling school of
life <http://www.tsolife.org/> , city mined ,  p2p research
bcc: more friends )

sounds really interesting.

Count me in - I m currently focusing on an implementation of such practices

http://sharewiki.org/en/Leipzig_project

Do you have ( a need for ) a wiki and a mailing list running ?
Is there a blog, twitter or delicious feed ?

I can support through getting in touch with some of the people you mention
in your email,
and eventually through networking with other organizations ( for further
european collaborations ? ) , such as citymined.org - to check if they are
interested ?

I also suggest getting in touch with Marilyn Mehlmann ( added in cc ),
who, from my point of view, already has a lot of experience related to what
you want to implement.

http://www.uia.be/node/64367

http://www.globalactionplan.com/

-------

I am currently interested in the implementation of many of the different
topics you mention.
I am collaborating with friends in Leipzig to build up such kind of
resilient networked communities.

We have access to a 150 square meter apartment in Leipzig, as a first step,
to welcome people that want to live there without paying rent.
The water pipes have been recently replaced, the renovation is in process,
but it is livable, depending on your comfort needs.

It may not directly contribute to your course, but it can be an experimental
space for some of its practices;
There is already a community of networked houses on the spot, and a lot of
students.

There is also potentially a lot of space within the city for urban
gardening/permaculture,
and a lot of non used former industrial space for various forms of peer
production.

Cordially,
Dante

http://hitchwiki.org/en/Dante