[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Wed Feb 10 23:30:34 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 15:20:45 PM -0600, Kevin Carson
(free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com) wrote:

> Republishing is one form of duplication.

Republishing is one use of duplication

> So you're in favor of state restrictions on some forms of
> duplication.

I'm in favor of state restrictions on a few uses of duplication, one
being republishing integral copies of material already freely
available online to everybody, unless the author explicitly decides
otherwise.

Of course I'm in favor of that. That's what I've been saying for one
week.
	Marco