[p2p-research] Fwd: ABSOLUTELY VERY IMPORTANT TO WATCH THIS or we will be sh___out of luck!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:01:44 CET 2010

*From: *Sepp Hasslberger <sepp at lastrega.com>
*Date: *08 febbraio 2010 18:58:05 GMT+01:00

Hi Eileen,

thank you very much for sending this link.

I posted it on this site in the video section.

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/

... and since you believe that this is an important thing for the future,
that same ning site of the p2p foundation will be hosting news and links and
discussion about building our own connection infrastructure.

I believe we should protest what the corporations are trying to do with the
internet, but we should also be ready in case their designs at controlling
it are successful. We should have our own communication infrastructure that
can take over in case of need.

If you have anyone in your group who's into p2p, direct connection, internet
freedom type issues, please tell them to become a member of the
p2pfoundation ning site linked here, and start monitoring and, if they have
any inherent news, posting that on the site.

Yet another campaign ... ;))

Sepp