[p2p-research] New Wealth Prezi from Art Brock at New Currency Frontiers

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:23:28 CET 2010

Art Brock at New Currency Frontiers has published a new Prezi

Presentation: http://newcurrencyfrontiers.com/wagn/New_Economy_New_Wealth
Art Brock: http://www.facebook.com/artbrock?

I enjoyed this presentation quite a bit.  I hope others will see the value
in the presentation's "transcend and include" approach, and perhaps
contribute pieces that Art can integrate to offer an even more complete
picture that others will find useful in communicating the ideas.

Alex
I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.- Socrates