[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 04:18:25 CET 2010

I agree, 'illegal'  filesharing is a temporary phenomena arising because the
law was no longer adapted, but eventually it will adjust, as will business,
though of course, existing monopolies will try to defend their turf until
they no longer can, and in the meantime, will continue to attempt to accuse
babies and put grandmothers in prison,

Michel