[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:22:46 CET 2010

Hi Kevin,

to make sure I'm not understood, what I'm advocating is not IP repression,
but to have the ability to have systems that people could subscribe to (for
the U.S. for example), and the income would go to the artists; or
alternatively the european way, a very modest tax (think tobin tax), could
be levied on digital players, and the income would again go to the artists.
In the latter case, music could be totally free.