[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:31:13 CET 2010

I totally agree, but it is also true that even as we enter this human
complexity when we enter corporate institutions, we are constrained to
'loose' it, in favour of the perceived interest of the institutions and its
power brokers. The system as a whole favours this game of self-interest,
though with some parameters for protecting the 'whole system' as well.

We need to recognize both the complexity of human behaviour, the current
institutionalizing of self interest, and find ways to adapt the latter to
the former,

Michel