[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:24:39 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 10:06 +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> Obama's anti-meltdown policies were severely constrained by the
>  self-interest of oligarchic banking powers.

I believe Andy was referring to human behavior, rather than corporate
behavior. Humans display some self-interest, but also display mutual aid
and compassion, and it's debatable which motivates behavior "more".
Oligarchic banking powers don't. As such, it's unfair to use their
behavior as evidence for a statement about human behavior patterns.