[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Andy Robinson ldxar1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:42:10 CET 2010

*"secondly, it's a good habit to check online before judging people."*

Hence confirming: not a poet, not writing from experience, therefore
positing abstract self.  As I quite rightly stated at the start.

I judge arguments, not people.  You're the one who started personalising
things.

*"this is an approach that doesn't exclude difference."*

Perhaps - but the exclusion of difference arises from the
argument-from-experience approach.  Your last email effectively dismissed
everything I said, on the grounds that it was too abstract whereas yours was
experiential and down-to-earth.  I have exposed this as an ideological
fallacy.  It remains an ideological fallacy, however annoyed you get.

*"I didn't deny for one moment the concreteness and
legitimacy and freedom of everybody else to do what they want."*

Do I need to explain the idea of logical implications?

Your first post in this thread stated that time is inherently scarce and
that people have to earn a living.  The imposition of an entire social
system is implicit in these statements.

And if you don't like being ideology-critiqued, maybe you should think twice
before getting people's backs up by calling them names like 'zealot'.   :-)