[p2p-research] really interesting take on the iPad

Andy Robinson ldxar1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:55:24 CET 2010

Becoming a cult doesn't work?  Why not?  It worked for the world bank.
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=dSubR-CeeNwC&dq=george+sabelli&source=bl&ots=5BuFjtShmD&sig=7lca2hZcGtiPRV3iHIq15msyN24&hl=en&ei=FfBpS4XgAYr80wTMmb2mCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CCIQ6AEwCQ

Speaking of copyright and cults...
http://atheism.about.com/od/scientology/ig/Anonymous-Protest--Scientology.--Vq/Scientology-s-Lawsuits.htm
Oh no, nothing wrong with IP there, it's really bad for the cults...