[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] Fw: iPad DRM is a dangerous step backward. Sign the petition!

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:45:38 CET 2010

On 2/3/10, Andy Robinson <ldxar1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Strange that I should have been reading this earlier, and then come across
> its confirmation!  Time as a possession, as a resource, as inherently
> scarce, indeed, as the basis for belief in scarcity...  all seems to confirm
> Zerzan's argument.

I was thinking about John Zerzan in reading your stuff.  I actually think
anarchism is internally coherent.  It isn't any way people want to live
(99.999% of us) but it is consistent.  It would, I think, be tragic if P2P
was every associated too much with conventional anarchism, but I can see the
ties that bind.