[p2p-research] really interesting take on the iPad

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:10:30 CET 2010

On 2/3/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> which calls the open advocates 'reactionaries' and 'puritans',
>
> see http://blog.echovar.com/?p=2449
>
> Would be swell if someone could engage with his points for the p2p blog,
>
> Michel

It is obviously very close to the arguments I make about
religiousness/politics of P2P or open.  I couldn't agree more.  Rather than
being compelling, people want their way to be a cult.  Doesn't and shouldn't
work that way.  In any case, it won't work that way...which is more
important than the other (doesn't and shouldn't) by far.