[p2p-research] semantic wiki extension

Thomas Kalka thomas.kalka at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:00:44 CET 2010

Michel,

before announcement, I sugest to do first implementation on our own.

Since you are the most active user on the wiki, you should feel comfortable
with new features etc.

We should implement together in the test-wiki forms for often added
categories.

And we have to discuss about stricter usage or better "usage recomendations"
for categories.

Then I would switch the main wiki to use the enhancements and start to work
over existing pages.

>From that experience we can write an announcement / invitation .

Thomas