[p2p-research] students wanted for student peer journal

tom at fluffylogic.net tom at fluffylogic.net
Tue Feb 2 16:28:50 CET 2010

Hi - Here is Bristol we are putting together a proposal for a student let
journal - it would cover papers about peer theory, media ecology &
software studies.

So we're looking for UK based students interested in these areas to
publish and/or be on the editorial board.

The idea is that the articles for submission are peer reviewed but also we
publish the peer review information/process and other information to make
the whole process transparent.

Thanks