[p2p-research] [Commoning] - Re: ?ce

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:14:05 CET 2010

it helps to see wider social relations, if we use fine distinctions about
the modalities of production to start with, and to see the finer shades of
the polarities between scarcity and abundance, as Roberto has done

similarly, making those distinctions disappear in an abstract vision of
'wider social relations' may have the effect of losing sight of those
important distinctions

so both are needed, and I'm sure Roberto, given what I have read, has NOT
lost sight of either of them; he may be many things that I don't know, but a
'crude marxist' he is almost certainly not,

Michel