[p2p-research] preparing the transfer to the new email list

Alexandre Dulaunoy a at foo.be
Fri Dec 31 08:45:54 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> we may have to do this manually then, but I don't think we have to many
> subscribers?
>
> if it's a lot of work, we can subdivide it in chunks?

What about the current archive? This is indexed and might be good
to keep the links valid over time.

For the export, as you are currently using Mailman, you'll just need to do:

cd $MAILMANHOME
./list_members > email_of_subcribers.txt

and you'll need to import the list back into your new list.

What will be the new mailing-list?

On the wiki is still mentioned the listcultures.org one:

http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Foundation_Email_Lists

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,

--