[p2p-research] preparing the transfer to the new email list

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:26:05 CET 2010

On 12/31/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> we may have to do this manually then, but I don't think we have to many
> subscribers?
>
> if it's a lot of work, we can subdivide it in chunks?

Or maybe just publish an announcement on the existing list and P2P
Blog with a link to the subscription page for the new list, before we
shut down the old one.  I'd think that anyone who's at all interested
in the existing list -- as opposed to just deleting messages rather
than unsubscribing -- would follow the link to the new one and sign
up.  I'm not sure it's a good idea to subscribe anyone to anything
without permission.

Kevin
--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism