[p2p-research] Fwd: The Infographic is Finished! The Future of Money: New Lenses of Wealth

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:04:04 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabriel Shalom <shalom at ks12.net>
Date: Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Subject: The Infographic is Finished! The Future of Money: New Lenses of
Wealth
To: Gabriel Shalom <shalom at ks12.net>

 Dear Friends of the Future of Money Project,

It is with great pleasure that we announce the results of our infographic
research and design work. Without your generosity it would not have been
possible to devote the time and energy in the last months to this additional
facet of the Future of Money Project, so thank you once again for your
support and encouragement!

[image: INFOGRAPHIC: The Future of Money: New Lenses of
Wealth]<http://www.emergence.cc/2010/12/new-lenses-of-wealth/>

You can visit emergence.cc for higher resolution images of the infographic,
as well as more information about our process in making it, and what's next
for the Emergence Collective collaborators:

http://www.emergence.cc/2010/12/new-lenses-of-wealth/

Please feel encouraged to cross-post and share this work that you helped to
co-create!

We hope this message finds you enjoying the last days of 2010, and we look
forward to keeping you posted on our upcoming projects in the coming year.

Greetings from Berlin,
Gabriel Shalom

Gabriel Shalom
KS12 GbR