[p2p-research] Zero information banking

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:19:16 CET 2010

2010/12/23 Smári McCarthy <smari at anarchism.is>:
> Hi all,
>
>  I've been experimenting with a line of thought to allow for p2p social
> banking with a high level of privacy, but yet limiting the possibilities
> for fraud.

First impression: kind of reminds me of ripplepay, except that it is
payments instead of IOU's

More comments in depth soon.

Sounds like a good candidate for a generative, complex systems model,
where Trent has some adjustable probability of cheating with Bob,
and/or Alice on each transaction. This could be worked up in
http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/ pretty quickly

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com