[p2p-research] [Commoning] Non digital commons a lot more complicated than Free Software

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 06:18:04 CET 2010

thanks Neal,

you are undboutedly right about the stress on benefits, but this can be
taken to far, and often there is a price to pay, if you start using the same
tactics as the advertising industry, or mass marketing  industry, how far
does that affect the original ideas and practice...

there are also many orgs which may not have the ambition to reach the masses
... I think most of the important people in history, say marx, freud, gandhi
did not write for the masses ... yet they had a major cultural influence ...
the key is as you say, to find 'translators' ..