[p2p-research] 1st priority - Delicious

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 17:07:58 CET 2010

I did a search for references regarding what Pamela mentioned, and indeed,
Yahoo seems to prefer selling delicious - Thanks Pamela!

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/12/yahoo-blames-press/

Yahoo Says Delicious For Sale, Blames Press for Confusion

   - By Sam Gustin <http://www.wired.com/epicenter/author/sam_gustin/> [image:
   Email Author]  <shgustin at gmail.com>
   - December 17, 2010

excerpted :

“While we have determined that there is not a strategic fit at Yahoo, we
believe there is a ideal home for Delicious outside of the company where it
can be resourced to the level where it can be competitive,” the company said
in a blog post<http://blog.delicious.com/blog/2010/12/whats-next-for-delicious.html>
.

In other words, the company apparently does care enough about Delicious to
invest in it at “the level where it can be competitive.”

Yahoo blamed the press for the confusion.