[p2p-research] Fwd: Is 2012 the end of the world?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 04:51:07 CET 2010

hi sam,

perhaps this may warrant some collective skype conversation, say early
January?

the first thing that comes to mind is to tell politician's that what needs
to be supported is not just legislation and institutions, but real
constructive communities doing on the ground work, and that this alliance
would be productive for political forces that ally with such dynamics,

Michel