[p2p-research] Fwd: Is 2012 the end of the world?

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:54:46 CET 2010

Dear P2P Research List,

Between now and 2012, I'd like to start sending challenges to the
various progressive political groups here in the industrial midwest to
think about embracing what *we* are collectively talking about as a
perspective that can actually make a difference now.

I'd like to appeal to you all to help me think about how to construct
these messages, and how to respond to interest. Let's call this an
experiment, and I'll be happy if the results are nothing more than
creating a new awareness of the emerging P2P paradigm among the
industrial midwest progressive left.

The following is an example of the types of messages that I receive at
least weekly, if not more. These people are active in the fundraising
efforts for the Democratic party. What I would like to eventually  do
is get these people sending out these email blasts talking *about us*
in their emails. That is: talking about the stuff that we are talking
about in P2P http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Open

It's my opinion that *this* is the real agenda for 21st century
progressive politics in the industrial midwest, USA, and it's time to
get it on their radar for real.