[p2p-research] Fwd: Celebrate and Showcase All That We Share

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:29:07 CET 2010

*HERE IS SOME INFO ON THE BOOK**:*

 The commons simply means all that we share.  From water and parks to
artistic legacies and the worldwide web, many important assets belong to us
all—and should be used to benefit everyone, including future generations.

If that makes sense to you, then you’re a commoner.  And the new book *All
That We Share: A Field Guide to the Commons* will show how this new way of
thinking can guide us to practical, positive solutions to the challenges of
our times.

A strong dose of optimism is the antidote for these times. Give this hopeful
and uplifting book to yourself and others! Visit your local bookstore (if
they don’t have the book, ask them to order it) or order online.

Download a Sample
Chapter<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=xcsKFzZ1nk4T9HGAx%2FiA%2FKU8Cuhc1VR9>

 This timely book is a wake-up call that will change what you see as
possible in the world. It squarely addresses the steps needed to revive the
economy, reinvent politics, revitalize our communities, restore the common
good, and reclaim what is rightly ours.

All That We Share highlights real-life success stories from North Dakota to
South Carolina, Mexico to India, the backwoods of New Brunswick to the inner
city of L.A. Created by former *Utne Reader* editor Jay Walljasper, and On
The Commons--a commons movement strategy center-- the book is full of
inspiring stories, witty cartoons, groundbreaking articles, handy tips, and
thought-provoking information about how we can work together to make a
better world. Leading visionaries such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Winona
LaDuke, Robert Reich, hip hop star DJ Spooky, Nobel-Prize winning economist
Elinor Ostrom, former UN Water Advisor Maude Barlow, Bogota mayor Enrique
Penalosa Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Lessig and many others from all
walks of life are featured throughout *All That We Share.** Read more -
www.onthecommons.org/all-that-we-share.<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=pAZ1V328ke4OEGBAZkcyfLZXEMF0nnlK>
*