[p2p-research] alternative email infrastructure

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:04:05 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to me that a good long-term option for people that cannot do
> their own system administration would be to create a cooperative-run
> datacenter (or datacenters).

Who would (optimally) be the owners of such a datacenter?

Should the customers gather together to fund and own it themselves?

Or should the workers who install and maintain it pay for that property?

I'm just talking strategically - what is the best arrangement?

Or maybe ownership doesn't matter at all?