[p2p-research] alternative email infrastructure

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:14:36 CET 2010

in relation to Sam's last reply,

I can think of one ( more ) of such cooperative in europe,
based in Austria :

http://www.osalliance.com/

<http://www.osalliance.com/>( I bcc Roland Alton )

and I also have a good programmer friend who co-jointly set up some servers,
and hosts a number of organizations supporting artists and environmentalists
( including me ;)  )

http://ecobytes.net/users

<http://ecobytes.net/users>and also provides email services...

( I bcc Meinhard )