[p2p-research] Fwd: video : take back our banks - new economicsfoundation

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 03:34:10 CET 2010

Dear James,

I did not find the second document attached,

some extra questions:

- for the first one, do you have a URL or will you remember to send it to us
when it appears,

can you send the 2nd document as 'text' in email, or point to an url?

any resource links to add to the video that was attached?

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Shorthose, James <james.shorthose at ntu.ac.uk