[p2p-research] Fwd: Fw: Julian Assange Captured by World's Dating Police

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 01:48:50 CET 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Bauwens <michelsub2003 at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Fw: Julian Assange Captured by World's Dating Police
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

----- Forwarded Message ----
*From:* Nadia McLaren <nadia.mclaren at gmail.com>
*To:* Friends at yahoo.com
*Sent:* Wed, December 8, 2010 6:46:55 AM

Julian Assange Captured by World's Dating Police
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/interpol-the-worlds-datin_b_7930
33. html?ref=tw

 Dear Interpol:

 As a longtime feminist activist, I have been overjoyed to discover your
new commitment to engaging in global manhunts to arrest and prosecute men
who behave like narcissistic jerks to women they are dating.

 I see that Julian Assange is accused of having consensual sex with two
women, in one case using a condom that broke. I understand, from the
alleged victims' complaints to the miedia[1] , that Assange is also
accused of texting and tweeting in the taxi on the way to one of the
women's apartments while on a date, and, disgustingly enough, 'reading
stories about himself online' in the cab.

 Both alleged victims are also upset that he began dating a second woman
while still being in a relationship with the first. (Of course, as a
feminist, I am also pleased that the alleged victims are using
feminist-inspired rhetoric and law to assuage what appears to be personal
injured feelings. That's what our brave suffragette foremothers
intended!).

 Thank you again, Interpol. I know you will now prioritize the global
manhunt for 1.3 million guys I have heard similar complaints about
personally in the US alone -- there is an entire fraternity at the
University of Texas you need to arrest immediately. I also have firsthand
information that John Smith in Providence, Rhode Island, went to a stag
party -- with strippers! -- that his girlfriend wanted him to skip, and
that Mark Levinson in Corvallis, Oregon, did not notice that his
girlfriend got a really cute new haircut -- even though it was THREE
INCHES SHORTER.

 Yours gratefully,

 Naomi Wolf

 [1]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336291/Wikileaks-Julian-Assanges
-2- night-stands-spark-worldwide-hunt.html

 *Listen or your tongue will keep you deaf.  *Anon
*
*
*When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.
Anon*