[p2p-research] the connective

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 22:32:31 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have any real world projects that you are involved in where you
> are implementing this strategy, so that we can learn from it?

So I am supposed to do all of this in solitary confinement and then
only come here to report my actions?

This is the P2P *Research* list.  This is where we should be designing
organizational forms *before* implementation - so we don't
accidentally go down the wrong road.

> Show us the examples that we can implement.

So only strategies that are currently operational should be considered?

Why are you so opposed to planning actions before we strike -
especially considering how terribly murderous against our mother earth
all past and current approaches have been?

Would you wander into a war without any attempt at predicting the consequences?

> The onus is not on us to adopt what you are talking about, no matter how strong you think the logic is.

> You can spend a lot of energy telling me how I should structure
> projects, or you can structure projects.

I'm not telling you what you should do, I am asking how *we* can
design a better system.

It is dangerous to start an expidetion to somewhere we have never been
without some planning.