[p2p-research] the connective

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 22:15:26 CET 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Samuel Rose wrote:
>> What matters in the end (at least to me) is what real people
>> actually do with plug computers. Not what they can, nor what we think
>> they should do.
>
> I'm talking about strategy.

Do you have any real world projects that you are involved in where you
are implementing this strategy, so that we can learn from it? Show us
the examples that we can implement. The onus is not on us to adopt
what you are talking about, no matter how strong you think the logic
is.

>> For me, it's more important to see people doing what we are talking
>> about AND BENEFITING FROM IT IN A POSITIVE WAY THAT IMPROVES THEIR
>> LIVES, than to nitpick about who said what.
>
> I don't give a damn what anybody said except for the purpose of
> adjusting our perceptions so we can work together designing a better
> way of working together.
>
> Just because an action benefits one person doesn't mean it is the
> right direction.
>
> Think about the traitorous villians at Monsanto who benefit greatly as
> they purposefully lower the biodiversity of our planet on their quest
> to keep price above cost.

You can spend a lot of energy telling me how I should structure
projects, or you can structure projects.

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com