[p2p-research] the connective

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:57:07 CET 2010

Samuel Rose wrote:
> What matters in the end (at least to me) is what real people
> actually do with plug computers. Not what they can, nor what we think
> they should do.

I'm talking about strategy.

We need to discover a better road so we show others that direction.

We can't just continue waiting on the sidelines observing others as
they ignorantly destroy our planet.

It *DOES* matter what we think they should do.

They (the collective We) need guidance because we are currently doing
it very, very WRONG.

> For me, it's more important to see people doing what we are talking
> about AND BENEFITING FROM IT IN A POSITIVE WAY THAT IMPROVES THEIR
> LIVES, than to nitpick about who said what.

I don't give a damn what anybody said except for the purpose of
adjusting our perceptions so we can work together designing a better
way of working together.

Just because an action benefits one person doesn't mean it is the
right direction.

Think about the traitorous villians at Monsanto who benefit greatly as
they purposefully lower the biodiversity of our planet on their quest
to keep price above cost.