[p2p-research] Digital Icons Issue 4: War, Conflict and Commemoration in the Age of Digital Reproduction

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 05:32:53 CET 2010

Dear Athina,

things are ok and even well here, trying to chill out after 3 months of
intensive international travel, but still involved in co-organizing two
internet cinema barcamps here with my friend and curator andrew paterson and
thai activists ...

I put the announcement here on the list, on ning (
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/russian-and-easterncentral) and
am asking chris pinchen in cc to publish the issue announcement on our blog,

for your own particular essay, could you send a few paragraphs that we could
publish and promote separately?

how's life with a baby?

Michel