[p2p-research] Non digital commons a lot more complicated than Free Software

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:28:26 CET 2010

hi marco,

i find your patent argument quite remarkable as a free software
advocate, i.e. about patents,

both historical and contermporary evidence, nearly all research that
has been done about is, suggests IP and patents are a drain on
innovation,

we also know that the internet was NOT developed by companies, that
Microsoft got its operating system from somewhere else etc ..