[p2p-research] Non digital commons a lot more complicated than Free Software

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:36:07 CET 2010

Hi Martin,

our blog format is very flexible, and there are not really deadlines, the
only issue is I have a publication calendar which is pre-scheduled a few
days in advance, so it may not appear 'immediately' when you send it but on
average 4-5 days after,

a few ideas for your contributions:

- your analysis of free software as coopted

- your critique of immateriality

- the proper place of technology in the emancipation of the most exploited

other themes are welcome to ...

perhaps we could think of a series of four, to be published each separate
week in January 2011 (earlier is fine)

Michel