[p2p-research] Listmaster Announcement: Possible Migration to New List

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:17:03 CET 2010

We at Future Foward Institute/Forward Foundation were thinking about
doing this going forward.

A little after Michel wrote this below, Franco captured a copy of the
archives all the way up to when the list was suspended.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:28 AM, M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 21:47:51 PM -0600, Kevin Carson
> (free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> Suddenly, we find ourselves without access to a very rich archive,
>> and in the impossibility to communicate with our sympathizers.
>
> Just a question: wasn't /isn't now anybody making automatic offline
> copies of all the list archive?
>
> Marco

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com