[p2p-research] List was down

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:11:25 CET 2010

I think we are still going forward with moving to a different list
host with Franco, so as to avoid this problem in the future. Check
with Michel to confirm that is true if needed.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Kevin Carson
<free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am now testing to see whether this list is again functional, sorry
>> for the disruption.
>
> I am also testing to see if my reply works.  If so, I presume this
> puts our off-list discussions re setting up a new list on hold?
>

> --
> Kevin Carson
> Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org
> Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism
> http://mutualist.blogspot.com
> The Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
> http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
> Organization Theory:  A Libertarian Perspective
> http://mutualist.blogspot.com/2005/12/studies-in-anarchist-theory-of.html

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com