[p2p-research] commentary to nicholas carr piece

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:01:56 CET 2010

Dear Neal,

As you perhaps know, I occasionally, if not regularly, promote shareable
items through facebook/twitter and sometimes the blog (
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/?s=shareable), and your material is also
prominently featured in our wiki section at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Sharing,

how do you think we could do more?

perhaps you could discuss with James Burke on how to have a shareable feed
appear somewhere on our blog? and perhaps do this in a mutual way? just an
additional idea

the carr article is online:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/netarchical-ideologies-and-the-corporatization-and-marketisation-of-free-collaboration/2010/12/02