[p2p-research] P2P democracy and p2p constitution package

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:50:58 CET 2010

if I remember it ccorrectly, abraham lincoln tried and failed to win up to
20+ separate elections before becoming president <g>

so, onwards to the next challenge, the importance is the learning process,
and even though you lost, your reputation and name recognition increase.

Now how can we help you with this:

< It would
be very useful to make some kind of "p2p constitution package" that
contains information about how networked societies need to be
represented in modern governance models.>

Is this something the P2P Foundation (
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy) or the Commons Strategies Group,
can help you with, and how could we/should we approach this?

Michel