[p2p-research] Fwd: 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE DVD now available!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 04:02:19 CET 2010

Hi Sepp,

I'm hoping you have the time to present this DVD to our p2p audience,

From: 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE <2012_TIME_FOR_CHANGE at mail.vresp.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:21 AM
Subject: 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE DVD now available!
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Dear Friends,
 After screening the film across the country and around the world, we're
excited to announce that 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE is now available for sale
online! This special Limited Edition DVD features over 2 HOURS of extended
bonus interviews!  To buy your copy as well as check out other cool 2012 TFC
merchandise, visit the 2012 online store at
http://bit.ly/BUY2012TFCDVD<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?MangustaProductions/9da6042ccb/8cc9d5b7c3/ee45304c05>
view other titles and merchandise available from Mangusta Productions, the
production company behind 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE, visit the MANGUSHOP at
http://bit.ly/MANGUSHOP<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?MangustaProductions/9da6042ccb/8cc9d5b7c3/60cdcc100d>

 Please pass on this email to your friends and family.  Let's keep the
EVOLVE TO SOLVE movement going and growing.

 Thanks for your support,

 Daniel, Joao, Giancarlo, Sol, Blake, Shannon and Caroline
 The 2012 TIME FOR CHANGE team

 To see the trailer, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPi9js4dLHw<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?MangustaProductions/9da6042ccb/8cc9d5b7c3/2669d62905/v=ZPi9js4dLHw>
 To see a BBC piece discussing the film, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BAw-OKGsnU<http://cts.vresp.com/c/?MangustaProductions/9da6042ccb/8cc9d5b7c3/fdc0a60c6a/v=_BAw-OKGsnU>

 For more info on HOSTING A SPECIAL SCREENING OF THE FILM, contact
cmcontillo at gmail.com

2012: TIME FOR CHANGE presents an optimistic alternative to apocalyptic doom
and gloom.  Directed by Emmy Award nominee João Amorim, the film follows
journalist Daniel Pinchbeck, author of the bestselling *2012: The Return of
Quetzalcoatl*, on a quest for a new paradigm that integrates the archaic
wisdom of tribal cultures with the scientific method. As conscious agents of
evolution, we can redesign post-industrial society on ecological principles
to make a world that works for all. Rather than breakdown and barbarism,
2012TFC heralds the birth of a regenerative planetary culture where
collaboration replaces competition, where exploration of psyche and spirit
becomes the new cutting edge, replacing the sterile materialism that has
pushed our world to the brink.

Featuring: Sting, David Lynch, Gilberto Gil, Ellen Page, Paul Stamets,
Buckminster Fuller, Barbara Marx Hubbard and many others.....

 [image: dvdflyer2]

  Mangusta Productions
145 6th Avenue
New York, New York 10013

Read <http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html> the
VerticalResponse marketing policy.
  [image: Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!]
<http://www.verticalresponse.com/landing/ef/?mm//9da6042ccb>