[p2p-research] Fwd: [fcforum] [OT] cablegate leaks urgently needed for derailing Spanish internet represssion

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:30:58 CET 2010

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isaac Hacksimov <isaac.hacksimov at patiomaravillas.net>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:02 AM
Subject: [fcforum] [OT] cablegate leaks needed
To: fcforum at list.fcforum.net

[sorry if this is offtopic but the Spanish internet might well change thanks
to this]

Dear All (sorry for my English one more time! ;)

Here is the story:

USA made huge pressure to Spain to enforce an HADOPI like law (but a
different version): this time they will be able to close down a website
without any judicial process, no judge, no lawyers, no defense! just a
"committee" (you can guess that the spanish RIAA and other copyright
corporates are the only members of this committee).

Now the thing is that we know WikiLeaks has some of the cables where the US
pressure to enforce this new laws is made explicit. The problem is that
wikileaks is only releasing the cables as they are published by newspapers
and, as you can guess, the Spanish newspaper that has the cables has no
interest on revealing the relevant cables (coded KIPR origin Madrid) until
the law is passed on Spanish parliament irreversibly (which will happen next
week!). If these cables are made public before the end of this week we can
stop this law.

Please anyone with the capacity to contact WikiLeaks and get this info
please email isaac.hacksimov at patiomaravillas.net or enter
irc.freenode.org#hacktivistas (better option). We are trying hard by
all means possible, but
any help is welcome.

cheers,

Isaac

--
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them. - ISAAC ASIMOV

Isaac Hacksimov

-----
+ info http://list.fcforum.net/wws/info/fcforum
-------